The Communications Marketing Manager works with the Director of Marketing and others in the organization to develop and implement communications and marketing strategies that supports the brand’s (VitaFerm, Sure Champ, Vita Charge and Vitalize) overall objectives and goals, ultimately resulting in increased sales. This position will include a variety of in office and out of office marketing efforts to promote a positive image of BioZyme and its brands, including but may not be limited to design work, social media, trade shows, internship management and event execution. This position will also collaborate with others in the organization to achieve brand consistency, coordination of messages, and the highest standards for external communications.
- Coordinate print ad design and distribution to publications as requested by Director of Marketing and Area Sales Managers.
- Assist Director of Marketing in the creation and implementation of all marketing strategies – direct mail, print ads, radio, and TV.
- Aid in the planning, coordination and management of junior national trade shows and summer events.
- Work with Director of Marketing to redesign and update print pieces and literature that is not consistent with brand messaging.
- Assist in the implementation of social media strategies to grow brands. Utilize analytics and other metric tools to measure overall social media performance.
- Generate content for the VitaFerm and Sure Champ blogs.
- Generate both written and video content for the Online Dealer Center.
- Analyze and report all online analytics including but not limited to Google and Facebook to Supervisor monthly.
- Expand dealer communications efforts including but not limited to growing Text Message services and Constant Contact usage, while searching for new dealer communications options.
- Assist in the recruiting and selection of summer interns. Work with Director of Marketing to define goals of the internship program. Oversee all in office activities of the intern team, and work with Director of Marketing to oversee out of office activities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Minimum of one year related experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of the livestock industry and show livestock industry
- Position is based in St. Joseph, MO office
Screening of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Questions about this position and applications can be directed to Crystal Blin, Director of Marketing at (816) 344-5772 or email@example.com.