In this position, you would plan and create editorial content for a variety of print and digital mediums. You would research and author blog and social media posts, newsletter copy, video scripts and news releases – and understand the different writing styles associated with each. You would work with clients and other team members to gather input, convey content – often technical – in a clear and concise manner, secure approval and deploy content. And, you would use data on engagement and use to improve subsequent content efforts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree in English, journalism, public relations or related field
- Three-plus years of experience required – with experience in or connection to the agricultural industry
- Significant writing/content creation experience in a variety of forms, including working with designers to translate information into graphical form
- Video production experience a plus
- Strong deadline focus and a relentless obsession to “get it right”
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with clients and fellow team members
Meyocks, based in West Des Moines, Iowa, is an advertising agency that shapes marketplace meaning for food, agriculture, health and mentor brands. We help our clients “mean more” to customers, and we offer our team members opportunities to make meaningful contributions to the success of our clients and our firm. The agency offers counsel and services in the areas of brand strategy, research, advertising, media planning/buying, public relations, social media, digital, direct marketing, sales support and package design. Meyocks is a member of the Advertising and Marketing Independent Network (AMIN).
To be Considered
Please send your resume to Doug Jeske at firstname.lastname@example.org.