As a project manager, you would orchestrate the execution of client work with a team of creative and business professionals. You would create and manage schedules, monitor budgets, proof and route materials and generally ensure our work is executed flawlessly and exceed client expectations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree in business, advertising, public relations, marketing or related field
- Two-plus years of experience with integrated marketing communications (agency experience strongly preferred)
- Formal project management training and/or experience with PMBOK concepts preferred; PMP certification would be ideal
- Agricultural experience or farm background a plus
- Passion for aligning available resources, budget constraints and quality requirements to exceed client expectations
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with fellow team members
Meyocks, based in West Des Moines, Iowa, is an advertising agency that shapes marketplace meaning for food, agriculture, health and mentor brands. We help our clients “mean more” to customers, and we offer our team members opportunities to make meaningful contributions to the success of our clients and our firm. The agency offers counsel and services in the areas of brand strategy, research, advertising, media planning/buying, public relations, social media, digital, direct marketing, sales support and package design. Meyocks is a member of the Advertising and Marketing Independent Network (AMIN).
To be Considered
Please send your resume to Kelly Ferguson at email@example.com.