In this position, you would lead the Meyocks public relations discipline. You would offer counsel to Meyocks clients in the areas of media relations, media training, issue/crisis management, community relations, social media and employee communications. You would develop and implement public relations plans, as well as public relations programs that integrate with overall marketing communications plans. You would author content and edit content developed by other team members – and lead and mentor public relations staff at the agency.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of public relations experience required (agency experience strongly preferred)
- Significant experience in the agriculture category required – food, health or retail category experience a plus
- Experience leading a team of professionals
- Desire to learn clients’ businesses and contribute ideas that shape marketplace meaning for our clients
- Demonstrated understanding of the changing nature of the public relations discipline
- Ability to offer counsel/strategy…and to implement as well
Meyocks, based in West Des Moines, Iowa, is an advertising agency that shapes marketplace meaning for food, agriculture, health and mentor brands. We help our clients “mean more” to customers, and we offer our team members opportunities to make meaningful contributions to the success of our clients and our firm. The agency offers counsel and services in the areas of brand strategy, research, advertising, media planning/buying, public relations, social media, digital, direct marketing, sales support and package design. Meyocks is a member of the Advertising and Marketing Independent Network (AMIN).
To be Considered
Please send your resume to Doug Jeske at firstname.lastname@example.org.