Craving a tasty career opportunity with a reputable Des Moines advertising agency? This job posting may hit the spot! Lessing-Flynn seeks an Account Manager to join our team and oversee multiple clients while collaborating with some of the most creatively twisted minds in the biz. Sound professionally appetizing?
- Maintains direct, day-to-day, client relationships and manage all client activities to ensure the highest level of agency service.
- Analyzes client input, together with industry background knowledge and research to develop clearly defined marketing strategies and work effectively with both clients and internal team members to achieve objectives.
- Provides creative, production, and interactive team members with input and support data to ensure that marketing strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients and executed on time.
- Manages client budgets and authorizes all estimates for client approval.
- Attention to detail while managing quality assurance processes including proofreading, design, production art, and coordinating client approval.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work under pressure while meeting unfair and unrealistic deadlines.
- Experience with multiple marketing platforms and including digital, social media, public relations, media and event planning and management.
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
- Background and experience in agriculture.
- Experience in media buying, planning and strategy.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- 3-5 years experience serving as day-to-day agency representative to clients providing a high level of responsive service.
- Desire to continuously enhance knowledge and skills by researching industry news, attending association events, and seminars.
Still hungry? Email your resume and relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can learn your story and see if you’re destined to become a part of ours. Deadline to apply is May 1, 2015.