AKC Marketing is looking for an individual to manage day-to-day public relations for multiple accounts.
As an agency whose brand is centered on doing what we promise, certain expectations must be met by all associates. A few things we look for in people who join us: individuality, passion for our client’s business and a job well-done, as well as the ability to be a problem-solver to create better results. As a member of the AKC Marketing team you can expect a respectful work environment, a strong client service focus and most of all enjoyment in the overall marketing process.
- Develop and execute a broad range of proactive PR and social media strategies/programs for assigned clients, identifying opportunities to build clients’ visibility in media outlets that reach their target audience.
- Prepare overall public relations/communications planning documents when required.
- Become an expert on your clients’ businesses and the competitive landscape.
- Provide event planning and media relations support to help grow attendance and coordinate on-site services, as needed.
- Draft copy for marketing efforts, including, news releases, newsletters, editorial and digital communications.
- 3+ years of experience in public relations and social media
- Bachelors Degree in public relations, journalism, communications or related field.
- Ability to manage multiple clients at once
- Have experience with media related projects
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Ag experience is preferred
We offer a relaxed yet highly motivated work environment, where each individual’s contribution to the business is truly valued.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three years of experience. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.