AKC Marketing is looking for an individual to manage day-to-day social media for multiple accounts.
As an agency whose brand is centered on doing what we promise, certain expectations must be met by all associates. A few things we look for in people who join us: individuality, passion for our client’s business and a job well-done, as well as the ability to be a problem-solver to create better results. As a member of the AKC Marketing team you can expect a respectful work environment, a strong client service focus and most of all enjoyment in the overall marketing process.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns strategies/programs for assigned clients, identifying opportunities to build clients’ visibility in reaching their target audience.
- Measure quantifiable growth goals of social media programs through increased dialogue and varied conversion rates; analyzes, reviews, and reports on effectiveness of campaigns; translates metrics to actual insights gained from social media and monitoring to help inform marketing, development, and other key departments.
- Become an expert on your clients’ businesses and the competitive landscape.
- 3+ years of experience in social media management
- Bachelors Degree required
- Ability to manage multiple clients at once
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Ag experience is preferred
We offer a relaxed yet highly motivated work environment, where each individual’s contribution to the business is truly valued.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three years of experience. Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.