- Execute all marketing activities and will have responsibility for marketing dollars allocated. Ultimately, responsible for driving profitable growth from these methods.
- Generate demand: Responsible for generating demand – web traffic, mobile download, social sharing, and conversations. The expectation will be to exploit all channels, including but not limited to online, offline, email, content, etc.
- Brand Strategy: Create and manage the story across messaging, content, public relations and social media.
- Develop programs to incite activity and influence behavior.
- Contribute to the overall position and messaging. Evaluate and confirm market position, product messaging and marketing strategy; essential on a regular basis.
- Manage all agencies and external suppliers associated with marketing.
- Responsibility to set an analytical environment of data capture and interpretation. This comes from a thorough testing approach to identify the most effective messaging of products and price points for different customers and stages in the lifecycle.
- Partner with business, product, and sales leaders to identify market opportunities and support strategy for growth.
- Define and deliver marketing strategy, plan and budget, allocating appropriate resources and ensuring marketing initiatives are executed on-time, in-scope and within budget - meeting or exceeding desired business outcomes.
- Lead a team; actively support employee training and development.
- Monitor market dynamics and translate market insights into strategic recommendations on positioning, messaging, value propositions and differentiation in order to drive growth and client loyalty.
- Complement the immediate needs to drive growth with longer-term analysis of market trends and emerging opportunities and recommendations for capitalizing on them.
- Assess and understand market opportunities and challenges and identify opportunities for differentiation; disseminate findings and actively support the growth of increased market knowledge.
- Stay directly connected to the market through interactions with key contacts and active participation in industry events; identify and build relationships with industry associations, influencers and other stakeholder groups. Gain intelligence, test assumptions, and learn.
- Exceptional internal navigation and collaboration skills. Ability to build strong relationships, build a broad base of support with key decision makers, and influence to drive a higher level of business results. Champions a customer point of view.
- Demonstrated range of expertise in market strategy development and execution. Can effectively design a strategy and lead its execution in a hands-on manner.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of marketing experience.
- Experience in Agriculture segment and all aspects of marketing.
- A strong track record of developing innovative and cost effective marketing campaigns in fast moving environment.
- Experience with segmentation & targeting, acquisition & retention, pricing & revenue, and conversion reporting & analytics.
- Strong experience with digital methods such: SEO, SEM, display, affiliate, social, bloggers, email, mobile, platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Instagram, Snapchat), viral video, free trial, etc.
- Strong experience in traditional offline marketing such as: print, direct mail, tradeshows, etc. A strong grasp of testing/optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop highly successful growth strategies leading to significant revenue growth.
- Familiarity with internet/digital/web/media/ecommerce business models, management of large database, customer segmentation and transformation of data into actionable insights.
Education: * Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. An MBA is desired.
Compensation Range: * $100K - $140K
Location: * Omaha, NE * Relocation is an option
Travel: * Up to 25% of the time