URGENT NEED! My client is a longstanding player in the crop input space. While other ag companies have been bought, sold, merged and acquired over the last 75 years, my client has remained independent and they are thriving! Their culture is that of transparency, candor and a down-to-earth persona that their grower-customers have come to value. These cultural traits and a great team of dedicated employees have doubled sales in the last five (5) years. Their rapid business growth has brought about several new openings on their marketing and communications team, including a need for a new Marketing Manager.
This A-Player will lead a team of 4 direct reports and oversee the day to day marketing and communications team.
If you are ready to challenge yourself with a new marketing role and have no hesitation about relocation, this just may be the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 6 to 9 years progressively more responsible career track within agricultural marketing and communications
- 4 years agency experience in account manager, account supervisor or director role
- 2 to 3 years’ proven track record of leadership and directing others on a continuous basis
- 2 years in Assistant Marketing Manager or Marketing Specialist role within industry a plus
- Passion for agriculture and farm background
- Superior communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Great appreciation and comprehension for high quality creative
- Sense of urgency to constantly grow and improve both personally and professionally
- Team player with natural ability to influence others
- Goal driven
Excellent compensation and benefits package available.
Please email resume and a short cover letter describing your experience leading a team and other qualifications to:
Grinnell, Iowa 50112