At Ranch House, we are seeking a visionary, multi-tasking, strategic marketing account manager to join our team! This individual will be responsible for serving 5 to 10 regional / national agri-business or livestock accounts. Remote applicants welcome. We have offices in Wharton, TX, Fort Worth, TX, or the suitable candidate may also work from home.
- 2 years experience in an agency setting, serving as a project manager or account manager. Agriculture experience required.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a team environment, including assigning tasks to others and being responsible for their deadlines, performance and success.
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects at one time
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- A creative, self-starter who can facilitate ideas for clients from start to finish on fast deadlines and tight time frames.
- Experience in budgeting and media placements for customers
- Creative intelligence with the ability to articulate creative ideas to clients.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
This category of our business is growing at a fast pace, almost faster than we can handle. If you’re someone with agency experience who’d like to take that knowledge and be the leader of building an accounts marketing team from the ground up...we want to meet you. Our firm is a smaller firm that serves grassroots producers and agri-businesses, where we can often build real client relationship and use our ideas and strategies to make immediate, real impacts on the people we serve. This makes our work especially rewarding if you’re someone who love agriculture at the grassroots level. If you’re also willing to help the company grow and develop this area...you’re the perfect person for this position!
- Weekly, and sometimes daily communication with the accounts you serve
- Create strategies and development of marketing tools (graphic design, copy writing, editing, photo selection, web design, social media, trade shows and more) for a core base of 5 to 10 accounts, primarily in the agricultural field.
- Assist in the development of product promotions, email campaigns, list management, and overall account branding and marketing
- Monthly reporting to client of ongoing projects, outcomes, and deliverables.
- Maintain relationships with vendors, supplies, graphic designers and freelance creatives.
Benefits: 24 days of paid sick/vacation days, health insurance stipend, continued education budget, 3% company matched IRA, flexible work hours, remote applicants considered, casual work attire
Salary: Base salary of $50,000 with options for up to $20,000 in benchmark bonuses based on performance and growth
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a resume + a letter stating why you would be a great fit!