Hey, you found us! That’s because the Meyocks media team knew exactly where to place this job posting. If you’d like to be part of our expert team of media gurus, read on.
Join us at Meyocks and learn how to deliver brand impact for food, agriculture, health and mentor clients. In this role, you’ll be collaborating with a dedicated group of marketing professionals to reach consumers across the full marketing landscape.
- Assist in creation of digital analytics reports
- Creative trafficking across traditional and digital media channels
- Secure media placements via insertion orders
- Social media strategy and monitoring
- Research of media trends, target audiences and new technologies/tools
You’ll excel in this role if you:
- Are a college student pursuing a degree in data analytics, advertising, communications, marketing or a related field
- Have agency or previous internship experience
- Are adept in Microsoft Excel and social media platforms
- Have a strong deadline focus and a passion for digital media
- Can work 15+ hours per week (spring) or 30+ hours per week (summer)
Sound like a good fit for you? Please send your resume to Kendra Kelly at email@example.com.