We’re currently looking for a Web Development Intern to join our team of internet gurus and coding wizards. In this positon, you’ll be collaborating on a daily basis with creatives, project managers and marketers. Working with our developers, you’ll apply and improve your skills, turning ideas into websites, web applications and other digital executions.
- Design and develop web layouts, templates and pages
- Create digital ads including emails and social media ads (Facebook, LinkedIn and others)
- Give feedback on digital designs and advice on recent web trends
- Overhaul internal and external websites using the latest CSS and HTML technologies and design philosophies
- College student pursuing an IT or digital design major/minor
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Motivated, driven, patient and enjoys learning
- Ability to work 30+ hours per week
Sound like a good fit for you? Please send your resume to Kendra Kelly at email@example.com.