Ranch House Designs is seeking experienced candidates for an Digital Content / Social Media Specialist in Wharton, Texas. The position is responsible for coordinating Facebook and Instagram content for leading agricultural brands, creating written website content, and creating email marketing. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create social media content and monitor pages for national brands including ranchers, farmers, feed companies,
- western fashion brands, health care, and more.
- Coordinate website content by gathering necessary files and photos and writing content.
- Write feature articles for the Ranch House Journal and blogs for RanchHouseDesigns.com
- Collaborate with the team to improve social media presence and strategy for Ranch House Designs including
- creating graphics and other special features.
- Write and design email blasts and lead pages for clients using Infusionsoft REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong written skills to create engaging content, blogs, and social media statuses
- Regular, experienced use of Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager to manage advertising and place ads
- Excellent communication skills, including written and interpersonal skills, phone presence and presentation ability.
- Excellent storytelling skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting regular deadlines.
- Comfortable with applicable computer software and other technology, specifically, Adobe Photoshop and Wordpress. Infusionsoft and Basecamp experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be reliable, dependable and a self-starter. A team player is a must.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn is a must.
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership in projects is essential.
- Must be available to travel up to 10% of the time. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural communications, journalism, and other applicable fields, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have at least two years of practical experience in a media environment through education, internships or employment.
- An agricultural background or animal science focus is preferred, but not required.
Ranch House Designs employees receive a strong benefits package including a 50% medical insurance, dental insurance, a 401K, paid time off, Friday afternoons off, and a continuing education budget to use at their discretion. Wharton, Texas is 45 minutes south of Rosenberg, Richmond and Sugarland areas.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.