Lead integrated digital marketing campaign strategy, across all clients, from concept to execution.
- Collaborate and support internal teams, clients and partners to plan, launch and executive digital campaigns on time and on budget.
- Assist in the development of marketing strategies to build a lasting digital connection with target audiences
- Plan, execute, manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns including mobile, web, paid search, email, social media, native and display advertising
- Brainstorm new and innovative digital strategies
- Plan, execute, manage and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with content and creative to optimize message and visuals in digital channels
- Maintain partnerships with media partners and representatives with active involvement in media planning and buying
- Manage digital ad trafficking across clients
Translator and Innovator
- Collaborate with analytics to measure, report and evaluate the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals, including return on investment and key performance indicators
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with analytics to help client teams evaluate active campaigns to identify possible mid-campaign pivots
- Proactively educate team and clients on digital marketing trends and functions.
- Evaluate emerging digital technologies and stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends, including fraud prevention, and potential new channels and strategies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Active involvement in SEO efforts (keywords, etc.), search engine performance and goal-setting on clickthrough rates, traffic and conversions
Best Practices Guru
- Implement best practices for audience targeting across channels
- Develop documentation and road maps across digital channels
- Maintain best practices for email marketing, including deliverability, compliance regulations spam laws
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our capabilities.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong public speaking skills
- Project, budget and deadline management
- Negotiating, trafficking, tracking, optimizing and post campaign reporting skills
- Ad serving tools (e.g., Sizmek)
- Setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns (Google Ad Words certified)
- Leading and managing SEM, marketing database, email, native, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics certified)
- Media planning and buying across multiple platforms including TV, radio, print, digital, PPC, paid social, newspaper advertisements, online promotions and more.
- Advanced Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- A/B and multivariate experiments
- Web development
- Search engine optimization
- I love experimentation to find new ways to deliver bigger and better solutions to client goals
- I believe in stretching smaller budgets to the fullest and maximizing each dollar spent.
- I believe relationships are built with human interaction
- I’m okay not knowing the answers and being uncomfortable
- I eat 10x thinking for breakfast
- I believe in results driven marketing
- I put myself in the client’s, their customer’s and my team’s shoes
- I can see the forest from the trees
- I believe quality matters
- I attack each situation with a fresh-perspective – no cookie-cutters
- I teach and share information like high-fives at a marathon